Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Sixteenth Birthday, Sarah!


My little sister turned sixteen today, and the first thing she did was go down to the DMV and exchange her Driver's Ed Completion certificate in for her driver's license. So if anybody out there values their life, you should probably stay off the roads for another decade or so. Probably.

Mom and Dad bought her a banjo for her birthday - a Fender one, and it came with extra strings, finger picks, an instructional CD, a learning book, and a case (a soft bag, not a hard one). It's a really, really pretty banjo, and she certainly wasn't expecting it in the slightest! 

I got her a Lumpy Space Princess pillow from my workplace - I had to fight my best friend, Hunter, for it because he wanted it too and we only had one. I won because I had enough tickets on-hand to buy it straight away. I may buy her a t-shirt or something tomorrow because I'm going out with Matt for our seven-months.

Sarah's having a sleepover in the basement with two of her friends right now, and tomorrow' they're going thrifting and possibly going to 2nd & Charles as well. (I absolutely love that store. We discovered it last year on her birthday. I have no idea how we hadn't heard about it before then!)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)