Monday, May 5, 2014

Six Months!

Last Tuesday marked six months since Matt and I started dating, and it's been the most wonderful six months that I've ever lived through. So, to celebrate (despite the bad weather), we went out to the mall and ate at Five Guys and then we went to Build-a-Bear.

I've never been to Build-a-Bear before, because we didn't have any around us when I was growing up. Then, when we moved here, I was "too old" to do one, and they were "too expensive" for my parents to buy me one.

But when I mentioned to Matt that I'd never been, he picked up on the hint and took me to Build-a-Bear for our six-month anniversary. It was awesome! The ladies that helped us were really, really nice, too. 

They made us do the Bear Ceremony, too, even though we're both in college. It was awesome!

What we did was, we went in and looked at the outfits and the animals. We told each other our top three picks in the animals department, then I went outside while he built my animal. Once he was done, we switched, and I made him one. Then we took our boxes and went to the Food Court, where we could look at what we had made.

Matt made me a bunny in a Captain American costume with a tutu from the Hello Kitty collection. It was absolutely adorable. I've named her Peggy. 

I made Matt a monkey in a Superman outfit with Aviators. He loved it. (I also got him a little Lego Joker keychain, and he absolutely loved that as well.) 

We then got the lady who helped Matt to take our picture with our animals. I haven't slept a night without Peggy since.

After we got our animals, we walked around the mall, and I was able to get the new Bravely Default 3DS game at GameStop. We looked in Spencer's, and then we went home. We even got home before the bad weather hit. 

It was a wonderful day :) I'm sorry I've been so late in posting this, but Finals took over my life last week, and this has been my first day to actually sit down and blog (even though I'm supposed to be cleaning my room at this moment). Look forward to the year-end wrap-up, and then my experiences at Free Comic Book Day coming up in the next few days, okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)