Saturday, June 21, 2014

Headrush

It's been a while since I last posted.

I could offer a lot of excuses to you. 

I could tell you that I've been busy with work.

I could tell you that I've been busy reading Game of Thrones.

I could tell you that life in general has just gotten in the way.

I could tell you that the words have stopped coming.

And while all of those would be true, the last one is truer than most. I guess since I got out of school for the summer, I haven't had many things to write about, if anything at all. Sometimes there are days when I want to sit down and blog about what's happening in my life, but then I think back to what I'm only going to refer to as the incident, and I'm scared to write on this blog.

It's been almost a month and I'm still scared to write about my life and how I'm doing.

Which is why I'm writing now. 

I'm going to be starting this thing called 100 Happy Days on Instagram, hopefully very soon. Maybe around the first of the month, so that I can start on an even number. Basically, it's a challenge to find one happy thing a day, for one hundred straight days. In this busy world, can you even find one happy thing a day? Considering how down in the dumps my life has been lately (I'll see if I can get over my fear at some later point to talk about those things), I'm going to try and use this as the motivation that I need to get back into the world of blogging.

I may not do a blog post every single day, but I'll certainly try to at least do them once a week, with all the pictures that I've taken from that week. If people who have been around since my last blog remember my weekly updates, that's kinda what this is going to be. A weekly update of the happy pictures that I've taken and what made me so happy. That's a series that I'm going to start in July.

I've been going through some things lately, and these things have been hard. Sometimes all I do at the end of the day is cry into my pillow. I need to turn things around. I need to get some things straight in my life. And I need to show people that I'm not afraid.

I can't tell you if I'll be back with blog posts before my 100 Happy Days project starts in July, but I'm certainly going to try my hardest.

Thanks for still being out there, guys :) Thanks for believing in me. You're the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)