Tuesday, January 21, 2014

College Days: The Return!

I suppose y'all remember my series from last year, entitled College Days, where I talked about different aspects of college life? 

No?

Well, that's okay.

I'm going to be continuing the series (as well as linking back to the original posts) once a week from here on out, until I reach the end of my series! These posts will probably appear on Wednesdays, meaning that tomorrow will be the first entry! (How exciting!)

If you want to go ahead & catch up, here's the original series of posts:
As you can see, I didn't get very far on my series before an unexpected interruption (mainly HUNTER NEARLY DYING) happened and threw everything off-track for a few months. Now I think I'm ready to finish out my series.

Disclaimer: I am in no way declaring myself to be an expert on all things college. I'm simply sharing my tips with you. These are things that work for me, and I'm hoping they'll work for you as well!

So, who's with me? Let's get this thing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)