Friday, April 4, 2014

Classes - Fall 2014, Beginning of Junior Year

Sorry this is a couple of days late, but I got caught up in schoolwork the past few days and haven't been able to post! Anyways...

Since I'm part of the Honors program at my college, I'm able to register earlier than other people in my year for classes. This is a huge advantage because many of the classes I want to take would be quickly filled and I'd be left out if I didn't have priority registration.

So, what am I taking this fall? Glad you asked.

Tuesdays and Thursdays

9:30 - 10:45
Studies in One or Two Authors
I'm not quite sure what this is going to be, but hopefully it's interesting! It sounds interesting, at least...

11:00 - 12:15
Psychogeology & Creative Writing
This should be a cool class! It's all about how the environment affects your writing. 

2:00 - 3:15
Advanced Creative Writing: Fiction
Since I'm going to be minoring in Creative Writing (not to mention writing fiction novels, hopefully), this is going to be an essential class. Should be fun, too!

3:30 - 4:45
Introduction to the Study of British & American Literature I
This is one of three of the same class required for my major. (I, II, & III, of course.) I can only hope it's not boring!

Wednesdays

5:00 - 7:30
Modern British Literature & Early 20th Century Philosophy
It was the title of this class that caught my eye - and hopefully it turns out to be as cool as I think it's going to be. It's taught by two different teachers (and my boyfriend says that Forrester is a really neat one), and it's only once a week. If it's not entertaining, then I'm going to be stuck in a class that I hate for 2.5 hours every Wednesday night. And that's gonna suck.

***

And yes, you're reading my schedule right - I don't have class on Mondays or Fridays! I only have a night class on Wednesdays. But geez - so many English classes! I hope I'll be able to keep up with the readings and the papers. I'll have to really crack down and get things done! I'm sure I'll be able to do it, though!

Also, I have some very exciting news for y'all - my boyfriend's going to be graduating next May! He's only got a few more hours left in his major to fulfill, and then he's going to graduate! I'm so excited for him. He's been in college for far too long, and he was starting to give up. He has a goal in life to work towards now - he can see the light, and he's going to run towards it with all his might. And I'll be there for him every step of the way :)

So what's your schedule look like for next fall? Are you taking summer classes to get a leg up on your major? What's your major, anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)