Monday, October 7, 2013

HUNTER. IS. HOME!

HUNTER IS HOME!
HUNTER IS HOME!
HUNTER.
IS.
HOME.

My sister texted me about 9:00 and told me, "BTWS YO, YO HOME BOY HUNTER IS AT THE HOOOOOUSE!!!!!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING"

"NO FO SHIZZLE HE HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT SO HE COULD GO HOME!"

So Hunter went potty and his doctor, after extensive tests, decided that he could go home. (She's been checking up on him more than she should have, because she felt so bad about NEARLY KILLING HIM earlier. So there's 99.9% chance of NO RELAPSE this time!!)

So I get to go see my best friend on Friday when I get home! You really have no idea how happy I am right now :D I am just jumping off the walls. I wish I could contain my excitement!!!! :D

So thank you, everyone for all of your prayers and well-wishes these past three weeks! :) There's just one more person to focus all the healing powers on: Marina. I mean, Hunter's still got a ways to go as well, but Marina really needs prayer right now as well. (She can't have as much pain medication while she's in rehab, so she's having an extremely tough time.)

Thank you, everyone, for what you've done :) I know you don't know these people, and they don't know you, but hey -- thanks. Thank you so much. Hunter means more to me than anyone will ever know. And Marina and Bailey all mean something to other people as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)