Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Hope My Teacher's a Whovian

Recently, I became obsessed with drawing Weeping Angels. You know, those things from Doctor Who that will throw you so back into the past that you die before ever seeing the present again?

Yeah, those things.

I've been drawing them on my whiteboard for two weeks now (just one a week, you see; it's slowly turning around and getting closer, the closer we get to Halloween). Then I decided I wanted to put them down on paper so I'd have a permanent set of Angels (bad idea, I know).

The other day, though, I was bored in my Music 121 (it's either "Appreciation" or "Intro to Listening") and started drawing Angels on my pages. One pose per page. I'm hoping that my teacher's a Whovian, and that she'll flip out when she sees my gorgeous doodles.

Would you like to see them? 






I actually have another full-page one that says "GOOD LUCK," but I've decided not to put it up because A) It's unfinished and B) it looks horrific. Sorry, guys, but them's the breaks.

It's even funnier because we turn in these notebook before the tests. I didn't doodle at all on my last turn-in, but this time I have Weeping Angels and a ton of Zelda doodles. (The note on her last one said I love your handwriting! Maybe this one will be STOP.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)