Saturday, December 7, 2013

"Sleigh Ride"

This is a very, very old video - December 2011. So why am I now dragging it out of the closet?

I've run out of posts for the week, and I want to share this horribleness with you.

Just kidding.

I want to get into the Christmas spirit and share a song with you! When I performed this for my recital, I screwed up royally. I hit every wrong note imaginable, and I pretty much ran off stage sobbing. It was horrible. I haven't taken piano lessons since that day. I couldn't handle the stress.

This recording was made about two hours after my botched recital. I have the sheet music in front of me, but I don't look at it at all, to be honest. I had it memorized. I may mess up once or twice in here, but it's just a little slip of the keys and it's barely noticeable. (If you notice it, sorry! I tried my best! I was a little nervous still!)

I really hope you enjoy it! Tell me what you think, please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)