Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello, Everyone!

-peeks around the door-

Is everyone out there still alive? Does anybody remember me?

Yes, that's right: I'm BAAAAACK!

It's been a month since my last entry (wow - it doesn't feel that long!), and I'm ready to get this blog up and running again. I've neglected it for far too long, and I want to get back into the swing of things already!

Let's play a bit of catch-up, shall we? Each thing represents a future blog post (with the expectation that this list will be covered in the next two weeks)! Here's the Top Five Things that Happened This Month:
  1. My roomie & I got second place in the Group Halloween Costume Contest!
  2. I now have...a boyfriend?! 
  3. I've become a DC fan...although I will always remain loyal to my Loki-love.
  4. I've become a Pokémon League Champion.
  5. I play DDR kind-of-like a BAU5.
As you can see, this list is sorta diverse. I go from Halloween to DDR to comic books. (And a new significant other.)

I want to tell y'all that I'm much more confident in myself than I have been since May. Things are looking up for the first time in months, and I actually feel like I've been LIVING this semester. I've made new friends, and I'm back into the swing of things. I'm being social (some of it forced, I'll admit), and I'm having a lot of fun.

It's going to be an interesting two weeks, isn't it? Let's get this party started. Tomorrow, I'll be talking about my Halloween costume and giving y'all the details! Come back to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)