Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekend of Ugh

While the past week's been pretty good, the past few days haven't been as great as I would've wanted them to. So this is just a little bit of a ranty rant so I don't go crazy.

First of all, I'm going to be carless for a week, and it's a bit upsetting, to be honest. I mean, I have places that I would like to go this week. Well, honestly, only one place: stopping by Sally's Beauty Supply in Alabaster to obtain some hair dye. (I was going to try and dye my hair this week. Just the underside. Dark blue.)

So, why am I carless this week? Poor Marcelline got a flat tire, and I didn't discover it until too late, and now my car's been towed and my parents won't be able to get it back until Monday-ish.

Second, I got scheduled to work tomorrow (Sunday) even though I've asked off three times. I sent several emails to my boss telling him that I could not work tomorrow. And not because of the Super Bowl - four of my friends are getting their Eagle Scout awards tomorrow, and I want to be there for their ceremonies. So add that to the list.

Third, my kitty got into a fight and had to go to the vet to get an antibiotic shot. He's still limping, but I think the worst is over. 
[Edit, 19:08]: Sylvester hasn't come in from outside. We heard a cat fight a while ago, and we all went out looking for him. He didn't respond to the food can banging, or any of our calls. We're worried about him, so hopefully he comes home!

Fourth (or maybe three and a half), my aunt's cat Bingo got into some sort of fight or got attacked, and his jaw was shredded. Thankfully, their vet was able to save him and he's back home now, doing fine after surgery. He just can't eat. At least he survived, because if he hadn't, how would she have explained that to her kids? They love Bingo like a sibling; he lets them dress him up and do all sorts of things with him.

Fifth (or fourth?), there's a giant mess of homework stacked in front of me. I suppose it's all my fault, to be honest, because I didn't do any of the homework I had to do last week. Oh, well. Guess I'll learn to be a bit more careful with my snowdays, and not spend all of them watching movies or hanging out with my boyfriend! (Although I doubt I'll ever see this much snow in Alabama ever again...)

Wishing you a much better weekend than mine has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)