Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goodbye

Mrs. Carolyn died at 9:23 this morning.

She never regained consciousness.

It's one of the most heartbreaking things I think I've experienced. It's even worse for my parents. She was one of their good friends. She was in the same motorcycle gang my father's in.

She was fine just three weeks ago at the Fourth of July party. I feel kinda guilty because I sort of ignored her. And now I feel awful at how I treated her at last year's party - I got mad because she insisted, jokingly, on sitting between me and Charlie. And now she's gone.

I don't know if I'll be able to go to the funeral, either due to work or because I genuinely don't believe I could handle it.

So if I'm a little more depressed than usual, you know why.

Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes. She was an amazing lady.

She was simply fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)