Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mid-July Resolution Checkup

Let's see how we're getting along with the resolutions, shall we?


Put $300 into Savings

July 2: Earned: $138.58. Saved: $75.00.
July 9: Earned: $163.38. Saved: $75.00.

It's a lot easier to save $75 than I thought it was. This is going to be a very easy resolution to keep. Maybe I can continue doing $300 a month instead of $200. (At least during the summer, May, June, July, and part of August. Maybe December. It all depends on my work schedule, after all.)

Keep My Room Clean

Um....My floor is clean, but not my closet. And now my chair is full of stuff, too. Ugh.

Read Four Books

I'm working my way through the books! So far, I've completed:
The Alchemyst, by Michael Scott
The Magician, by Michael Scott

And I'm working on reading:
The Sorceress, by Michael Scott
The Complete Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Gone With the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell

WALK

The only walking I've been doing is pacing and work and walking the mall with my sister. I've really got to pick up on this.

Write!

I haven't been able to work on this much.


Graphics...?

I've been working on reopening my review site on Neopets. Of course, before I do that, I have to have a nice layout. Tina's doing the layout, but hopefully I'll be able to make a decent button! Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)