Thursday, September 5, 2013

Changes?

If y'all haven't noticed (or if you're blind), NIN has a brand-new layout.

The other layout was bland and getting old, and it's been up for over three months now. I decided to try something different, something a little brighter. Maybe it'll help me cheer up a bit? (I doubt it, but...)

I'm also contemplating changing the name. The trouble is, I have no idea what I would like to rename my blog. I was thinking, maybe, one of these:
  • The Girl in the Mask (I really like this one)
  • The Girl with the Books (but I don't really talk about books)
  • Life with Books (but I don't really talk about books)
  • Is This What Normal Looks Like? ('cause I'm not normal)
  • Cats, Books, & Geekery (I think that's all I know)
Of course, all of those are completely horrible. But I do really, really like the first one - The Girl in the Mask - because most days it seems like I'm wearing a mask just to get through the day. And at the end of the day, I take it off and I sob in a corner. Because I can't handle things any more.

The only problem with changing the name would be changing the URL - and then everyone who linked to notinnottingham.blogspot.com would be out of luck. Maybe I can change the name and just keep the URL. Who would know, anyways? Sigh.

What do you think? What names do you like? Do you have any other suggestions?
(And yes, I do realize it's just past midnight, and that I have a 9:30 a.m. class tomorrow. I can't sleep, I'm in emotional pain, and I just want the night to be over. So I decided to blog about it, for just a moment.)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)