Monday, September 2, 2013

August Report Card

I'm sorry this is a day late, y'all! I seriously didn't have the energy to do this on the last day of August! (Again, we're linking up with Kelli over at She Learns As She Goes to bring you our resolution report card!)

Put $300 in Savings

I only managed to put in $275 this month! ($75 for the first three weeks, then $50 the last week.) I got pretty close, but considering that my hours got cut considerably at the end of the month, I think I did very well on this!

Grade: A

Get All My College Stuff Organized

This resolution was very much defeated! I managed to make a list and get everything organized two days before heading off to college! I even got all my clothes hung up or packed into my suitcase. Everything fits perfectly into my room, and I don't think I forgot anything at all!

If you're looking for things to read about my college experience and stuff, try clicking on the "College" or "Dorm" subject tags in the sidebar. Everything I've written about the two subjects can be found there! (And of course, there are some overlapping posts, too. There are more tagged "college," but all the ones tagged "dorm" are also tagged "college.")

Grade: A+

Go Through My Clothes

Eh...I haven't really been able to go through my clothes. I think I'm going to have an opportunity sometime in September, though, so we'll see what happens.

I did figure out what to take to college (all of my slim-fitting shirts, fandom and others) and what to leave here (VBS shirts and everything that's unisex and bulky, like free shirts given out at football games and whatnot). 

Grade: F

Finish 1+ Seasons of Doctor Who

I managed to finish all of Season 3, and I got to "Turn Left" in Season 4. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, though, because I know that it's getting close to David's regeneration. And I think I'm going to cry when that happens. Reer!

If you still want to make your own TARDIS...
You can find the printable version of this here. I printed mine out on cardstock so it would be stiffer and wouldn't collapse as easy. It's a bit difficult to get the light on the top (my dad had to do it), so I would recommend having an X-ACTO knife handy. Or some kind of little blade to do the slits. (It's a bit difficult.)

Grade: A+

Read Four Books

Meh... I think I finished...two? Not quite sure. I didn't keep track, because I was busy and whatnot with college prep and work. Sorry, y'all!

Grade: C

***

OVERALL GRADE: B

That's really not that bad, all things considered!

How did you do for the month of August (even though Kelli didn't work with us at all)? Did you complete all of your resolutions, or did you have a few hanging chads, as I did? What are you going to work on for next month?

Check back later for my September Resolutions post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)