Thursday, September 19, 2013

HUNTER'S GOING HOME!!!

Yes, yes! Hunter's going home from the hospital!!

You have no idea how excited I am. I get to go and see him on Friday, probably, without having to drive all the way up 280 to UAB!

This is seriously the most exciting news I've gotten in a long time. Hopefully Hunter will start eating again soon (as far as I know, while he can eat solid foods, he just doesn't want to eat).

So I'm going to go see Hunter on Friday, when I get home from college. It's going to be just absolutely awesome.

Thanks for all your prayers, guys. Now the only one who needs to wake up is Marina. Hopefully she'll get better soon. She's got another surgery scheduled for either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on how the doctors think she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)