Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dingbat's Having Surgery

Yes, yes. Hunter's going into surgery sometime this afternoon. They're gonna open him up and take a look-see. Hopefully they'll figure out what's going on with his intestines. (He /did/ seem a little bloated when I saw him on Friday, but I chalked that up to stitches and pills and whatnot.)

I'm assuming they're also going to clean out any infection they find.

My mom called me at 12:15 to tell me this, immediately after my Bio class let out (perfect timing). It was just like, UGH. ARE YOU SERIOUS. BROTHER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

So we'll see how this turns out. I hope I get an update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)