Friday, August 30, 2013

"Don't Burn Down Brooke!"

It's amazing, but I've managed to make more friends in a week than I did all last year. It's absolutely amazing. Erring on the side of stunning, considering that both me and my room mate were supposedly introverts. But now we've gotten into the serious stuff, and I think me dragging her all over campus is doing wonders for both of us. 

Of course, all of my new "friends" are freshmen, but WHO CARES. They're all still cool. And I've always been one to make friends with people who are younger than I am.

Anyways, I'm here to share a little graphic with y'all. I made this, so no stealing!

So, what do y'all think?

It's a bit of an inside joke, I suppose. "Don't burn down Brooke!" Basically, we can't have anything in our rooms that has an open flame. No candles, incense, microwaves (except those who bought them from the school), or warmers, or extension cords.

Despite this, I'm sure several people will have set fires by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)