Friday, June 28, 2013

"Everybody in the House"

It's time for another puppet video! I hope y'all like these and that I'm not getting on your nerves :) I just like sharing videos!

This particular one is from October 2011. It was our church's annual Trunk-or-Treat, and we had my father record the songs. (This song's missing the first ten seconds due to technical difficulties, but you're not missing much!)

I'm the black puppet on the front-left side of the stage. Also known as "brother." He sings the second lead, too.

This is from a cell phone camera, so I apologize in advance for the terrible quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)