Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Sunday School Rock"

I've got another puppet video to show you, from about four years ago. I had pretty much just joined the team, so I wasn't put on lead or anything. (We had maybe seven people total on our team then. We have over 20 now.)

I'm doing the pair of kids talking to the teachers on the back row. Not my greatest performance, but hey, I was brand new!

This is to the tune of "Crocodile Rock," and it was before we got our "hand" puppet for the pianist, so you'll have to excuse the banging! :)

At the end, our "mascot," Belmont, appears. He's missing his neckerchief, but he's still enjoyable. (You don't see the whole sketch, which is a shame. It's really good.)

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)