Sunday, June 2, 2013

Freebies, Week Twelve

Yes, I'm continuing with Week Twelve instead of starting over with Week One. So sue me.

This week, I received:
  • Ruffies Color Scents Trash Bag: Vanilla-Scented (with $1 coupon)
  • June 2013 Issue of Forbes Magazine (I don't remember subscribing to this one)
  • Ovaltine Samples (with $2 coupon)
  • John Freida Free Shampoo/Conditioner Coupon
  • Publix June 2013 Coupon Booklet
It's not a lot, to be sure, but the coupons make up for that. It's like getting money in the mail.
What did you get this week? Did you order something this week that you absolutely can't wait for? Tell me below! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)