Sunday, June 16, 2013

Freebies, Weeks Thirteen & Fourteen

(This is being published ridiculously early, but I had to get up early to make it to a very, very early [and preposterous] puppet-practice time, so why not do it now?) 

If y'all were keeping track, I'm sure you noticed that I didn't post a freebies post last week. Well, there's a reason for that: the entire week, I only got one thing: a can of cat food. (No, seriously: it's something from Fancy Feast. My cats devoured it. Apparently, it was delicious.)

I received a lot more this week, and I'm ready to share it with you! :)



It was a great week, as you can see. Here's what I got:
  • Two Kotex samples (two pantiliners & tampons apiece)
  • MIO Fit drink-mix-thing
  • Popular Science, July Issue
  • All*You, July Issue
  • Forbes & Forbes Life, July Issues
  • Fancy Feast Cheddar Delights cat food (not pictured)
  • Target Beauty Box
    • Venus Sugarberry Razor
    • Fekkai Hair Glossing Créme
    • Sally Henson Nail Effects (pretty!)
    • Lóreal Paris BB cream
    • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (Acne Treatment)
The Target Beauty Box technically wasn't free, because I paid $5 for it, but SERIOUSLY: what a deal! The nail strips alone are $10, the razor probably $12 or so, and the glossing cream...who knows? Plus the samples of BB cream and the acne stuff. (My acne's cleared up...for now. Next month, we're going to have another fight, I'm sure.)

I don't remember signing up for the Forbes magazine. I don't know how they got my number or address or whatever they need to send this stuff. It's not something that I read. I mean, I glance through it, but I usually just chunk it into the recycling bin (after ripping off my address, of course). 

I'm surprised that the MiO stuff was a full-sized bottle. Then again, how else would they do it?

Have a great week, y'all! (Oh, and remember, today's Father's Day, so wish your dads a happy birthday, 'k?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)