Sunday, June 23, 2013

Freebies, Week Fifteen

It's been a rather good week, if I do say so myself! I've gotten something in the mail every single day this week, which is awesome. I love checking the mail and having something with my name on it! (And if those things just happen to be shampoo samples, I'm even more excited. I love shampoo samples!!)



Here's what I got this week:
  • P&G Q2 Sampler
    • Floss sample
    • Pamper's Wipes sample
    • Always Infinity sample
  • Glade garbage bags (not pictured; used already!)
    • febreeze version
    • one normal size
  • Coupon Booklet
  • John Frieda Shampoo Sample (Wal-Mart)
  • John Frieda Shampoo Sample (Target)
  • Elle, July Issue (I don't remember subscribing to this!!)
  • Wired, July Issue
  • Yogi Tea samples
In addition to this, I was able to put 9.8 gallons of gas in my car for about $27.00. This is quite a feat, if you consider that gas prices are currently at $3.34/gallon where I live! So how did I manage this? I used my Winn-Dixie Rewards Card! My mom has bought enough Fuel-Perks related things at Winn-Dixie recently that we had 55¢ off per gallon, up to ten gallons! (I'm thankful I didn't need ten gallons, even though my car was nearly empty! It's a 12-gallon tank, but I"ve never had to put more than ten gallons in it. I went from here to Kentucky, a 370 mile trip, on less than 11 gallons of gas. Awesome, huh?)

Yep, life is good :) (Especially considering that this was the first tank of gas that I've had to pay for this summer; usually my mom pays, because she's the one using my car the most!)

And this afternoon, I'm going to the hunting range with my dad, and we're finally going to shoot the pistol he bought me back in November! (I'll be able to get a concealed-carry permit on my birthday! I'm so excited!)

Have a great week, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)