Sunday, June 30, 2013

Freebies, Week Sixteen

Before I actually start writing this, I want to let you know that my t-shirt from mental_floss came! I was so excited when I got that package in the mail. I walked inside, ripped it open, and tried it on.
So, if you'll excuse my absolutely terrible hair (I'd been running around couponing and stuff all morning, and I'd just changed shirts rather quickly, leading to a hair mess that I didn't bother to comb before taking a picture), this is my new shirt. My mother doesn't seem to like it, but that doesn't matter. It's not her shirt. I earned this one (although sometimes I do wonder if I should've gotten the English Major one instead, but that might've seen presumptuous to the editor-in-chief). 

Now, let's get on with the regular freebies:
  • Nexcare GIVE Band-aids (I got six!!)
  • Physician's Formula BB Powder (full-sized; alas, it broke apart in the mail :( )
  • Energizing Face Cream from (not quite sure why I got this...)
  • Teen Vogue, August 2013
The only /good/ thing, I guess, from this week would be that mental_floss t-shirt. (I LOVE IT.) I'm going to have to call the Physician's Formula people and ask them why they not only sent me the wrong COLOR (they sent medium/deep, when I requested fair/light), but it also was completely destroyed in shipping.

Have a good week, y'all! :D


2 comments:

  1. THE SUSPENSE!!!! (are you still having trouble writing posts?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dadgummit. I set this to auto-publish, and I completely forgot to take it off of auto-publish -.- This wasn't supposed to go up, because I didn't think I had enough to put it up this week. But oh, well. Might as well finish it. How silly.

      Delete

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)