Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Voices," by K. A. Mitchell

My friend Kellie is a published author!!

While I'm extremely jealous that she was able to complete this goal of hers before I did, I'm also immensely excited for her and proud of her.

You see, I read this book while I was in eleventh grade. I was her editor. I checked things over and made sure everything flowed smoothly. (At that time, though, it was called "Aria.") Her boyfriend read it, too, to make sure that the narrator sounded as much like a teenage guy as possible.

PLEASE support Kellie and buy this book!! You seriously won't regret it! :)

It's currently only available on the Amazon Kindle Store. I don't know if she has plans to export it to other ebook platforms or not.

(Psst! If you don't have a Kindle, download the Amazon Kindle App for your smartphone -- you can then buy books and read them on there, without buying an e-reader! I think Macs have a Kindle App in the Mac App Store, too!)

Read it and support the girl! Please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire you? Do you have something you want to share? Go ahead and tell me all about it! I reply to everything, promise! (Just be sure to keep it clean, guys! Seriously!)